Sunday, September 25, 2016

Character Matters


I sometimes wonder what my limericks reveal about me, so I decided to try to write a couple from a different point of view.

An investor was heard to opine
”I guess that limericks are fine.
I don’t really care
What content is there
But I do like a good bottom line.”

There was a young sprinter named Dan
Who wrote the same way that he ran
He’d start off in a burst
And he’d finish first.


My thought for the day before the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The cornerstone of democracy rests on the foundation of an educated electorate. - Thomas Jefferson.

An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people - Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately he did not say anything about the necessity for informed candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment