Saturday, November 5, 2016

It Ain’t Over ’Til It’s Over, and It Won’t Be Over Then 


I hope someday before I’m senile, that I’ll be able to forget about him.

I can’t cope with Donald Trump’s views
I so hope the gasbag will lose
A horrid nightmare
Who appears everywhere
As he gropes for more ways to abuse.

Standard run of the mill lie:  “I never said Obama wasn’t born in the USA.”
Next level lie.  “I just asked why so many people thought Obama wasn’t born in the USA.”
Up one more level:  “Hillary Clinton was the first person to question whether Obama was born in the USA.”
Almost there:  “Hillary Clinton sent a staff member to Kenya to try to find Obama’s birth certificate.”
What do you call this?:  “Obama should thank me, because I put an end to the rumor that Hillary started that he wasn’t born in the USA.”

If the truth is the ground, Donald’s flying
He hits orbital height without trying
It’s so damn absurd
We need a new word
An expression for On Beyond Lying.


 Remember the Dr. Suess book On Beyond Zebra, where he extends the alphabet beyond Z?  That territory was much more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment